Share

Mostly sunny

Wed

18°C | 6°C

Sunny spells

Thu

18°C | 11°C

Sunny spells

Fri

19°C | 7°C

Home   Ashford   News   Article

Man taken to William Harvey Hospital with burnt hands following chimney fire in Romney Road, Willesborough, Ashford

19 April 2014
by Suz Elvey

A man in his 40s was taken to the William Harvey Hospital in Ashford following a chimney fire at a home in Romney Road, Willesborough, last night. 

He suffered burns to his hands during the blaze, which started just before 9.30pm. 

Firefighters treated the man's injuries before calling an ambulance at 10.05pm. 

A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said the injuries were not life-threatening. 

Click here for more news from Ashford.

Click here for more news from around the county.

Comments 

Forgotten Password?

Forgotten Username?

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments.
Please click here for our house rules.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules.. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.