Your location is set to Dartford
Published: 08:00, 11 January 2013 |
Updated: 09:43, 10 January 2014
Two people have been taken to hospital after a fallen electricity cable started a fire in Folkestone.
A shed in Shorncliffe Road caught ablaze when the wire snapped last night.
Around 15 firefighters were called to the scene at about 6.10pm and spent almost three hours tackling the blaze.
A man and woman, believed to be in their 50s, needed treatment after breathing in smoke.
The pair were taken to hospital by South East Coast Ambulance Service.
Firefighters worked with electricity engineers from UK Power Networks to make the area safe.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
This is a brand new online resource covering every aspect of owning and improving a home in Kent and Medway.
Get the latest food and drink news, recipes from some of the nation's top chefs plus updates from Kent's vineyards and breweries.
Search in your local area to find your perfect partner in Kent, with FreshStart Dating! PLUS, register for free!.
Neil Miller, Hever Castle head gardener is new gardening blogger.
Buy pictures that you've seen in a KM newspaper, or send in a picture and we will place it on our photo sales website so that you can purchase a super, unique gift.