Published: 11:50, 28 November 2017
Firefighters were called to tackle a chimney blaze at the Barrow House in Egerton.
Two fire engines were sent to the pub on The Street at 9.30am.
Firefighters used a height vehicle to access the chimney cowl and put out the flames.
They left the scene just before 11am.
There were no injuries and the pub is open for business as usual.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.