Your location is set to Dartford
Published: 15:06, 08 December 2012 |
Updated: 09:43, 10 January 2014
A pregnant woman had to be treated for shock on Friday afternoon after her garden shed burned down.
The woman called the emergency services when a tumble dryer in the shed overheated and caught light in Bournes Close, Sturry, at around 2.30pm
The shed was completely destroyed in the blaze and paramedics were called to treat the woman who had become distressed by the drama.
Now Kent Fire and Rescue Service is advising homeowners to install smoke detectors in outbuildings where tumble dryers and similar applicances are kept.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
This is a brand new online resource covering every aspect of owning and improving a home in Kent and Medway.
Get the latest food and drink news, recipes from some of the nation's top chefs plus updates from Kent's vineyards and breweries.
Search in your local area to find your perfect partner in Kent, with FreshStart Dating! PLUS, register for free!.
Neil Miller, Hever Castle head gardener is new gardening blogger.
Buy pictures that you've seen in a KM newspaper, or send in a picture and we will place it on our photo sales website so that you can purchase a super, unique gift.