Home   Categories   Grid

Garage catches alight next to pub

Fire crews at the scene. Picture: @MH___________1

19 December 2017

Fire crews raced to a town centre after a garage caught alight next to a pub, spreading to a boiler room and several cars.

3

Delays clear after car fire

Firefighters were called to the blaze. Stock image

19 December 2017

A busy A-road has reopened after an earlier car fire caused traffic delays.

Pupils help make heart-warming fire safety video

Pupils from Loose Primary School surprised their parents as part of a fire safety video

18 December 2017

Pupils at a Maidstone primary school have helped raise awareness of fire safety this Christmas

1

Despair as pub's Christmas trade goes up in flames

More than 400 bookings have had to be cancelled

18 December 2017

A devastated landlord has been forced to close his pub and cancel more than 400 meals after a fire destroyed its kitchen.

4

Man cut free from car after crash

Fire crews rescued two women. Stock pic

18 December 2017

A man had to be cut free from a car and treated by paramedics following a crash.

Fire crews called to smoke logged basement

Fire crews were called out in the early hours of this morning.

15 December 2017

The fire service was sent to the scene of a smoke filled basement, believed to be caused by a refrigerant gas leak.

Family's lucky escape after blanket blaze

Firefighters were called to the scene. Stock image

15 December 2017

A family had a lucky escape after an electric blanket caught fire late last night.

2

Police hunt men who helped in house fire aftermath

Police and fire service investigators in St Mary's Road, Tonbridge

14 December 2017

Police investigating a mystery house fire want to talk to two men who helped in the aftermath, including one who rescued a cat from the property.

Crews carry out tower block exercise

The height ladder in action fire fighting exercise Melville Court.

14 December 2017

Six months on from the Grenfell Tower tragedy, Kent firefighters have been testing their skills at one of the county's tallest blocks of flats.

1

Trapped councillors in lift drama

Trapped: Cllrs Monique Bonney, left, and June Garrad on the floor sharing photos

14 December 2017

Two councillors, including a great grandmother, had to be rescued by firefighters after getting stuck in a lift.

20

Family escapes house fire

Fire crews are at the scene. Stock pic

13 December 2017

A family-of-five and their dog fled their home in the early hours after a fire broke out.

VIDEO: Firefighters tackle blaze at house

13 December 2017

Smoke and flames could be seen pouring from the windows of a house after it caught fire.

5

Fire at popular pub

The See-Ho. Picture: Google Streetview

13 December 2017

Tumble-dried laundry is thought to be behind a fire at a pub in the early hours.

Glass ornament sparks freak house fire

Crews wearing breathing apparatus are in the flats. Stock picture

12 December 2017

A man was left with burns to his hands after a house fire, which started when light reflected off a glass ornament.

Crews fight small blaze in hotel room

Several fire engines and a height vehicle were sent to the scene. Stock image

12 December 2017

Firefighters were called to a small fire in a hotel bedroom's air conditioning unit.

Firefighters tackle lorry blaze

The lorry on fire at the roundabout on Staplehurst Road. Picture: Ricky Gray

11 December 2017

Crews spent an hour fighting a fire which destroyed a lorry at a busy junction.

Wood-burning stove sets loft alight

Fire crews tackled the blaze. Stock image

11 December 2017

Fire crews raced to a home after a wood-burning stove set fire to a loft.

Off-duty firefighters save home

Paul Dennis and son Steven

11 December 2017

A dad has praised two men who sprang into action to help save a house from going up in flames.

3

Fire crews rescue pensioner from mud

The firefighters use floats to reach people stranded.

08 December 2017

Firefighters hauled a pensioner to safety after he was stuck in mud up to his chest in a river

3

Man taken to hospital suffering from burns after caravan blaze

Fire crews battled the caravan blaze. Stock picture.

08 December 2017

A man was taken to hospital after a blaze at a mobile home's decking spread to the roof.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More