Home   Dartford   News   Article

Dog rescued by firefighters from empty home in Swanley

By KentOnline reporter

Fire crews had to force their way into a Swanley home to rescue a dog after a blaze was sparked by an electrical fault.

Smoke was billowing from a top window when firefighters arrived at the home in Alder Way at just after 8pm.

Crews used breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to put out the fire in a back bedroom of the house, which was empty at the time.

Firefighters tackled the blaze. Stock image
Firefighters tackled the blaze. Stock image

It's believed the fire started due to an electrical fault.


Stories you might have missed

Banned heart doctor 'may have treated thousands'

Pervert used camera to spy on woman in shower

Lag's Facebook posts... from prison cell

Op Stack lifted


Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More