Fireworks 'start garage blaze' in village of Hawley near Dartford
A garage blaze broke out in Hawley
Fireworks are believed to have sparked a garage fire in a village near Dartford.
Crews were called to Ethelbert Road, in Hawley, where the building and car were well alight at about 5.30pm.
Firefighters managed to stop the flames spreading to a neighbouring garage, which was only slightly damaged.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service said the blaze appears to have been started by fireworks left in the garage.
Two fire engines were at the scene for about an hour.
- Click here for more Dartford news
- Click here for more news from across the county