The UK's fastest-growing regional news network
13°C | 5°C
10°C | 2°C
10°C | 8°C
See the full forecast for your area.
Sponsored by Britelite.
Home Deal News Article
Fire fighters attended the scene at 11pm yesterday but the fire had already been put out.
A spokesman said: "The lady put it in the sink, though we wouldn't recommend it she didn't suffer any burns but we did have to ventilate the property to get the smoke out.
"Ensure your electrical appliances are in good condition."
Click here for more news from Deal.
Click here for more news from around the county.