Published: 20:00, 04 February 2017 |
Updated: 20:34, 04 February 2017
Several flats were evacuated after a fire broke out in a three-storey building in Faversham.
Crews arrived to find a smoke-logged property on the first floor and got everyone out of the building in Preston Street.
They used a special tool to gain entry to the flat and carried out a search to make sure no one was inside.
They discovered the smoke was coming from two pans on the stove in the kitchen, believed to have been accidently left on when the occupiers went out.
Crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the flat.
It happened at around 5.45pm.
No one was injured.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
Your No1 guide to getting married in Kent. From dresses to discos and venues to veils, we've got everything you could possibly need for your big day
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
We have four editions of our Kent Homes, Gardens and Interiors magazine for you to read. Click here to view them all.