Published: 09:00, 09 February 2018
| Updated: 09:00, 09 February 2018
Fire crews were called to a town centre after a resident reported electrical faults in their air conditioning unit.
Two fire engines were sent to King Street, Gravesend, at 8am today after receiving reports of sparks coming out of a unit.
The crews left the scene at 8.40am.
No one was injured.
Thames-side Fire Station’s crew manager, Lee Bradley, said: “There was an electrical air unit that was giving out sparks.
“We checked it out and made it safe.”
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.