The UK's fastest growing regional news website
16°C | 8°C
16°C | 7°C
14°C | 6°C
See the full forecast for your area.
Sponsored by Britelite.
Home Gravesend News Article
The first was at 3.40pm where a woman was treated for smoke inhalation at her home in Sapho Park, Gravesend.
Ambulance crews treated her after a fire broke out in her kitchen.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze in the two storey property.
The cause is not yet known.
The second, which happened at the same time, was a tumble dryer overheating which caused a fire.
It happened on Burdett Avenue, Gravesend.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze in a lean-to, attached to the side of a house.
No one was hurt.
Click here for more news from Gravesend.
Click here for more news from around the county.