Fire crews were called to Sapho Park and Burdett Avenue, Gravesend
Firefighters were called to the incident.
Firefighters dealt with two fires this afternoon.
The first was at 3.40pm where a woman was treated for smoke inhalation at her home in Sapho Park, Gravesend.
Ambulance crews treated her after a fire broke out in her kitchen.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze in the two storey property.
The cause is not yet known.
The second, which happened at the same time, was a tumble dryer overheating which caused a fire.
It happened on Burdett Avenue, Gravesend.
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze in a lean-to, attached to the side of a house.
No one was hurt.
- Click here for more Gravesend news
- Click here for more news from across the county