Home   Herne Bay   News   Article

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Beacon Hill, Herne Bay

By Jodie Nesling
A pensioner has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in her kitchen this afternoon.
 
Fire crews wore breathing equipment to enter the property in Beacon Hill, Herne Bay and extinguished the blaze which was on the ground floor.
 
The woman, in her 70s, was given oxygen therapy and placed in the care of paramedics as a precaution. The house was ventilated of smoke. The cause of the blaze isn't yet known. 
A woman has been treated for smoke inhalation.

A woman has been treated for smoke inhalation.

 

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More