Published: 12:00, 06 November 2016
| Updated: 13:17, 06 November 2016
A group of unusual and endangered pigs have lost their home after it was destroyed in a fire last night.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called out to a fire in the Visayan Warty Pigs enclosure at Port Lympne Reserve near Hythe last night.
They quickly dealt with the incident in a small heated wooden shed used to house the visitor attraction's Visayan Warty Pigs.
Crews used a main jet and drag rakes to turn over and damp down the remains of the shed.
The pigs' home was completely destroyed but fortunately the pigs were not inside at the time and all are healthy and well.
The fire is believed to have been caused by an accidental electrical fault.
The call-out came at 9.41pm and firefighters were at the scene until 10.35pm.
The Visayan warty pi(Sus cebifrons) is a critcally endangered species.
This has led to them being added to the critically endangered list.
Due to the small numbers of remaining Visayan warty pigs in the wild, little is known of their behaviours or characteristics outside of captivity.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.