Published: 08:00, 13 December 2012 |
Updated: 09:43, 10 January 2014
Around 20 firefighters have been tackling a blaze thought to have been started by a candle at a house in Dymchurch.
A woman in her 30s had to be treated for breathing in smoke after the fire started at the property in Dunstall Lane last night.
Crews from Kent Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene at about 7.30pm.
Most of the property was damaged, but firefighters were able to stop the flames spreading to another home.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
This is a brand new online resource covering every aspect of owning and improving a home in Kent and Medway.
Get the latest food and drink news, recipes from some of the nation's top chefs plus updates from Kent's vineyards and breweries.
Search in your local area to find your perfect partner in Kent, with FreshStart Dating! PLUS, register for free!.
Neil Miller, Hever Castle head gardener is new gardening blogger.
Buy pictures that you've seen in a KM newspaper, or send in a picture and we will place it on our photo sales website so that you can purchase a super, unique gift.