Man injured in workshop fire
A man suffered minor injuries when a fire
broke out at a village workshop last night.
The casualty was treated at the scene of the blaze, in
Westerhill Road, Coxheath, for burns on his hands.
He was intially treated by fire crews and then by
Two pumps from Kent Fire and Rescue Service arrived
at the building, which is used to renovate motorbikes, at
The blaze was out by 8.35pm but firefighters spent a further 45
minutes damping down.
It's not yet known what sparked the flames.
- Click here for more Maidstone news...
- Click here for more news from across the county...