House fire in Barming
Fire crews were called to a house blaze in Maidstone
Two pumps arrived at St David's Gate, in Barming, at about
3.30pm, to tackle the flames which had broken out in an
Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose
reel to put out fire, and a positive pressure ventilation
fan was used to help minimise smoke damage to the property.
They left the scene at 4.15pm.
No one is thought to have been injured.
It's believed the fire was caused by an electrical fault and is
being treated as an accident.
- Click here for more Maidstone news...
- Click here for more news from across the county...