Child, two, flown from Staplehurst school field after burning themselves
A two-year-old child was taken to hospital with burns after an accident with hot drink or food.
The land ambulance crew were called to a Staplehurst Health Centre in Offens Drive, while the air ambulance landed in school field at just after 1pm yesterday.
An ambulance going to an emergency
It's believed the toddler burnt themselves after contact with food, fats or cooking oils. It's not known how seriously he was injured.
The toddler was taken by land ambulance to the Pembury Hospital in Tunbridge Wells, with face and chest injuries.
Stories you might have missed
- Click here for more Maidstone news
- Click here for more news from across the county