House badly damaged after blaze in Dymchurch
Around 20 firefighters have been tackling a blaze thought
to have been started by a candle at a house in Dymchurch.
A woman in her 30s had to be treated for breathing in
smoke after the fire started at the property in Dunstall Lane
Crews from Kent Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene
at about 7.30pm.
Most of the property was damaged, but firefighters were able to
stop the flames spreading to another home.
- Click here for more news from across the county...