Pair taken to hospital after fallen electricty cable sparks shed fire in Folkestone
This fallen electricity
cable sparked a shed fire in Folkestone. Picture: Kent_999s on Twitter
Two people have been taken to hospital after a fallen
electricity cable started a fire in Folkestone.
A shed in Shorncliffe Road caught ablaze when the wire snapped
Around 15 firefighters were called to the scene at about 6.10pm
and spent almost three hours tackling the blaze.
A man and woman, believed to be in their 50s, needed treatment
after breathing in smoke.
Crews at the scene of the
electricity cable fire. Picture: Kent_999s on Twitter
The pair were taken to hospital by South East Coast
Firefighters worked with electricity engineers from UK Power
Networks to make the area safe.
- Click here for more Ashford news...
- Click here for more news from across the county...