Firefighters were called to Beaver Road, in South Ashford, today to a report that rubbish had caught alight
Smoke could be seen billowing over South Ashford today.
One engine from Ashford fire station was called to the yard behind McLaren Foods Plc, in the Beaver Industrial Estate, at around midday to a report that some rubbish had caught alight.
Included in the pile of rubbish was garden waste.
Firefighters, who were on site for around 20 minutes, used hoses to extinguish the fire.
Firefighters were called to Beaver Road after rubbish caught alight
- Click here for more Ashford news
- Click here for more news from across the county