Crews called to kitchen fire in flat in Upper Grosvenor Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells
Firefighters were called to an incident
A woman had to be given oxygen after a fire at her home last night.
Two crews were called to the kitchen fire in a flat on the first floor of a property in Upper Grosvenor Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells.
It happened about 9pm.
Firefighters had to wear breathing apparatus to put out the blaze.
They then ventilated the flat to get rid of the smoke.
One woman was treated at the scene by firefighters for smoke inhalation.
No one else was hurt during the incident.
- Click here for more news from across the county