The UK's fastest-growing regional news network
20°C | 12°C
20°C | 13°C
18°C | 11°C
See the full forecast for your area.
Sponsored by Britelite.
Home Maidstone News Article
Fire crews were called to Yalding today after reports that a fuse box was sparking.
Kent Fire and Rescue were called to the High Street in the village at 8.29am.
It had been thought to be a main fuse box but was found to be power cables, and crews waited for UK Power Networks to attend.
A spokesman said: "UK Power Networks' engineers isolated power supplies to the property for safety reasons so that repairs could be carried out.
"Supplies were restored at 11.40am. We apologise to the customer for any inconvenience caused by this incident."
Click here for more news from Maidstone.
Click here for more news from around the county.