Police investigating a stabbing at the UB40 concert at Rochester Castle on Friday night have still not arrested anyone in connection with the incident.
Officers launched an investigation after a man was stabbed in the arm at the gig at about 9.30pm.
Police were called to the castle grounds, after reports the man had been assaulted and could be seen interviewing eye witnesses while others searched for a weapon.
The Castle Concerts at Rochester Castle will run until Saturday, July 19
Police said the man in his 30s, who has not been named, suffered what is believed to be superficial wounds and had returned home after being treated in hospital overnight.
One witness, who did not wanted to be named, said: “It happened near to the gents toilets within the castle grounds and close to some food and drink trailers.
“Police were using torches to search the ground and industrial bins for a weapon, they also interviewed eye witnesses.
“One person I spoke to who saw what happened said a fight had broken out and a man was bleeding profusely from his side."
Police say inquiries are ongoing but they had yet to make any arrests.
Concertgoers also reported seeing a fight break out close to the front of the stage which led to a member of security and a woman being hit by broken glass.
The much-awaited gig was no only marred by the two violent incidents, many fans were also left feeling frustrated by the massive storm which brought a halt to the music.
After just four songs the band were taken off stage for their own safety.
The band were brought back on more than an hour later and managed to perform for a further 35 minutes, but by that time many fans had already left the venue.