Published: 13:00, 15 August 2014 |
Updated: 19:24, 15 August 2014
A woman has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in a Chatham bedroom this evening.
Firefighters using breathing apparatus put out the blaze in the first floor bedroom of a two-storey terraced house in Street End Road, Wayfield, near Chatham.
The fire happened just before 6.30pm.
After extinguishing the flames the crew damped down the room and and removed anything likely to reignite.
Police were called to the house but the fire is not being treated as suspicious.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
PLUS, register for free!.