Published: 00:00, 27 September 2016 |
Updated: 07:28, 27 September 2016
Firefighters were called to a property in Woodnesborough, Sandwich last night after black smoke was seen coming from a tumble dryer.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service were called to the incident on The Street just after 7pm last night.
The resident isolated the electrical supply and closed the door prior to crew arriving.
Firefighters removed the machine to the rear garden.
A thermal image scan of the utility room, where the machine was kept, was conducted.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
Your No1 guide to getting married in Kent. From dresses to discos and venues to veils, we've got everything you could possibly need for your big day
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
We have four editions of our Kent Homes, Gardens and Interiors magazine for you to read. Click here to view them all.