Published: 13:00, 19 August 2017
The family of a seven-year-old missing after the Barcelona terror attack have headed to Spain.
Julian Alessandro Cadman was separated from his mother Jom when she was injured in Thursday's van attack on Las Ramblas which killed 13 and injured around 100.
Julian, who used to live in Kent and previously attended Chiddingstone Nursery, has not been seen since.
In an appeal on Facebook, his grandfather Tony Cadman said: "My Grandson, Julian Alessandro Cadman is missing.
"Please like and share. We have found Jom (my daughter in law) and she is serious but stable condition in hospital.
"Julian is seven-years-old and was out with Jom when they were separated, due to the recent terrorist activity. Please share if you have family or friends in Barcelona."
The family, who now live in Australia, had been visiting Spain for a wedding and more relatives have now headed to Catalonia to search for the boy
Prime Minister Theresa May says the government is "urgently looking into reports" of a British dual-nationality child missing following the attacks.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.