Home   Sheerness   News   Article

Fire breaks out at Hazeldene holiday park chalet on Sheppey

By KentOnline reporter
A fire engine during a call-out. Library picture
A fire engine during a call-out. Library picture

Crews have been tackling a fire at Hazeldene Chalet Park in Sheppey.

It happened just before 6am today, when a blaze broke out in the roof space of a chalet.

It is thought the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More