Win a pair of flights to the slopes with Monarch terms and conditions
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
- The winner must be aged 18 years or over
- The prize is non-transferrable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
- The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all date on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays
- The prize is valid for travel between 1st January 2017 and 30th April 2017
- The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from London Gatwick to Grenoble, Lyon, Geneva, Friedrichshafen, Salzburg, Turin or Innsbruck
- Airport taxes are included in the prize
- No cash alternative is available
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
- One (1) piece of hold luggage per person is included in the prize and will be checked in free of charge. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin per person in a bag no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm, free of charge. For further information about hand baggage restrictions please refer to the FAQs on http://www.monarch.co.uk/faq/flights/baggage.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as but not limited to flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize.
- Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All Prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the Prize.
- Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
- The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
- Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at http://www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights.
- Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner’s details