Home   Tonbridge   News   Article

Tonbridge: Fire crews put out chimney fire in Barden Road

By David Gazet

Firefighters were called to a blaze at a house in Barden Road, Tonbridge last night.

One fire engine attended the address where a fire in a wood burning stove had gone out of control just after 8.30pm. 

They put it out and advised the flue be swept and examined before further use, leaving the scene by just after 9pm.

Firefighters. Stock image

Firefighters. Stock image

No one was reported to have been injured.

 

 

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More