Published: 14:00, 03 June 2017 |
Updated: 14:44, 03 June 2017
The area around a Tonbridge sandwich shop was cordoned off as fire crews dealt with a chemical spill this afternoon.
Emergency crews descended on Canon Lane after the leaking 10-litre container was discovered near Subway.
A portion of the liquid had spilt out and crystallised on the road surface.
A spokesman for Kent Fire and Rescue Service said the solution was found to be non-toxic urea, a liquid used in fertilisers and the chemical industry.
The area was cordoned off as a precaution and the waste was cleaned up and disposed of by council waste contractors.
Fire crews left the scene by 1.34pm.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.
Your No1 guide to getting married in Kent. From dresses to discos and venues to veils, we've got everything you could possibly need for your big day
Education, Training & Childcare is a special supplement published by KM Media Group four times a year. Click here for latest e-edition.
A guide for your future. For year 11 students in Kent and Medway. Click here for the e-edition.
We have four editions of our Kent Homes, Gardens and Interiors magazine for you to read. Click here to view them all.