Published: 13:00, 07 November 2016
| Updated: 14:49, 07 November 2016
A Tonbridge pub has been evacuated following a fire.
The blaze started in the kitchen of The Cardinals Error in Lodge Oak Lane shortly after 1.10pm.
Two fire crews were sent and wore breathing apparatus to enter the building.
They managed to contain the flames to the kitchen and had left the scene by 2pm.
No one was injured in the fire and the pub is expected to re-open shortly.
However, it is not yet known when food service will be able to resume.
Enter this month’s competition and you could win a luxurious return crossing!Sponsored editorial
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.