Published: 00:00, 15 May 2014
| Updated: 08:34, 15 May 2014
A young woman was treated by paramedics after a fire started in the kitchen of a Tunbridge Wells flat.
Crews in two fire engines were called to Cunningham Road at 5.15pm yesterday evening, and used hose reel jets to extinguish the blaze.
They left 25 minutes later.
A woman, believed to be in her 20s, was treated by paramedics at the scene for the effects of breathing in smoke.
The cause of the fire is thought to be accidental.
From academic achievements to engineering accolades and new facilities, Kent College offers students an outstanding school life.
Enter this month’s competition and you could win a luxurious return crossing!Sponsored editorial
There's no uniform or bells and students and staff are on first name terms. School life at Rochester Independent College is unique.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.