Home   Weald   News   Article

Cranbrook: Charger causes fire in Brickenden Road

By Claire McWethy
A blaze in a Cranbrook home was caused by a charger, firefighters say.
 
Two crews were called to Brickenden Road shortly before 1.30am, where a small fire had melted an electrical socket.
 
It is believed to have been caused by a head torch charger.
 

Crews in breathing apparatus used a ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property. 
 
There were no injuries and firefighters left shortly before 2am.
 
 
 

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More