Published: 00:00, 28 July 2014
| Updated: 08:12, 28 July 2014
An elderly woman was taken to hospital after being rescued from a blaze in her home.
Two fire crews were called to the first floor flat, in Lansdowne Road, Tunbridge Wells at 2.45am and entered wearing breathing apparatus.
After rescuing the woman, in her 70s, firefighters used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire, and a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property.
The woman was treated at the scene for the effects of breathing in smoke and was later taken to hospital.
There is no information on the cause of the fire, but it is not currently thought to be suspicious.
Crews left at 3.35am.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.