Published: 00:00, 10 November 2016
| Updated: 13:25, 10 November 2016
A fire has broken out in the lift shaft of an arts and community centre.
Crews were called to the Horsebridge Centre in Sea Street, Whitstable, at 12.34pm after smoke was seen coming from the first floor.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the blaze while the police controlled the traffic.
Video: Fire breaks out at the Horsebridge Centre
The blaze caused smoke logging in the lift shaft and on the second floor of the building, which was ventilated with a special fan.
A faulty electrical box is the cause of the fire. No one was hurt.
The emergency services remain on the scene.
For all of the latest traffic information, tune into kmfm.
Every morning at 10am we play you an hour of tunes from the 90s. We call it, #WeLoveThe90s.
Play 'Say It' with Garry and Laura on kmfm Breakfast and you could win £1,000!
Wake up to kmfm Breakfast with Garry and Laura - it's Kent's alarm call.