Published: 00:00, 06 June 2016
| Updated: 15:13, 06 June 2016
A popular Indian restaurant has been victim to two burglaries and a devastating fire in just four days.
A blaze ripped through the Joshan of Wye last Wednesday afternoon when fire crews spent nearly five hours battling the blaze.
Luckily no one was injured but the building suffered extensive damage and has been forced to close 'until further notice.'
Scroll down for video
The next day (Thursday) the business was targeted by heartless thieves who stole a quantity of food items from two outbuildings.
Police confirmed they are investigating a burglary between 5.30pm on Thursday and 10.30am the following morning.
But in a cruel twist, thieves targeted the unfortunate business AGAIN just hours later when they caused £100 worth of damage to a door and made off with around £600 worth of alcohol.
VIDEO: Drone footage taken of the restaurant blaze last week
Police confirmed they are also investigating the second burglary which took place between 4pm on Saturday and 10am today.
Owner Si Rahman posted a message to the restaurant's Facebook page and said: "It saddens me how some people would prey on the misfortune of others, so any help in finding the culprits would be greatly appreciated.
"If anyone has any information relating to this, please do not hesitate to contact me or the police on 101"
A police spokesman said enquiries into both incidents were ongoing.
She added: "Police are keen to hear from anyone who saw any suspicious activity at the address during those times or who has information about the two incidents."
If you have information contact Kent Police on 01843 222289 or Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 quoting crime reference ZY/18637/16 or ZY/18274/16.
More by this authorVicky Castle
This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)