Home   Dartford   News   Article

Firefighters tackle washing machine blaze in Darenth Park Avenue, Dartford

Firefighters were called to a washing machine fire, caused by an electrical fault, earlier this morning.

Two fire engines headed to Darenth Park Avenue, in Dartford, at around 9.15am to tackle the blaze.

When crews arrived they discovered a washing machine "well alight" at the rear of the property.

Firefighters were called to a fire in Dartford. Picture: Stock
Firefighters were called to a fire in Dartford. Picture: Stock

They managed to put out the fire in just under an hour using breathing apparatus and hose reel jets.

For information on how to keep your kitchen safe, click here.

Read more: All the latests news from Dartford

Read more


More by this author


Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More