Home   Dartford   News   Article

Firefighters tackle washing machine blaze in Darenth Park Avenue, Dartford

By Sean McPolin

Firefighters were called to a washing machine fire, caused by an electrical fault, earlier this morning.

Two fire engines headed to Darenth Park Avenue, in Dartford, at around 9.15am to tackle the blaze.

When crews arrived they discovered a washing machine "well alight" at the rear of the property.

Firefighters were called to a fire in Dartford. Picture: Stock
Firefighters were called to a fire in Dartford. Picture: Stock

They managed to put out the fire in just under an hour using breathing apparatus and hose reel jets.

For information on how to keep your kitchen safe, click here.

Read more: All the latests news from Dartford

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Follow us

Most popular

Kent Travel News

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More