Home   Dartford   News   Article

Safety plea after bathroom blaze in Eynsford Road, Swanley

Firefighters have issued a safety warning after a fire broke out in the bathroom of a village home.

Four fire engines were called to the house in Eynsford Road, near Crockenhill, Swanley following reports of a blaze shortly after 11am.

Firefighters tackled the bedroom blaze
Firefighters tackled the bedroom blaze

Crews had to wear breathing apparatus so they could enter the property and put out the flames.

It took nearly an hour to declare the incident safe and no one was injured.

It is believed the fire started in an extraction fan in the first floor en-suite.

Firefighters have urged people to safely clean such electrical compliances of dust and dirty to ensure they are in good working order.

Read more: All the latest news from Dartford

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More