Published: 10:00, 20 August 2017
Firefighters tackled a caravan blaze in Swanley last night.
Two crews were called to Heathwood Gardens at 10.19pm to reports a storage unit was ablaze.
A static caravan was on fire and the blaze had spread to a horse carriage and agricultural equipment.
A man was given oxygen at the scene as he was suffering from smoke inhalation.
Crews left the scene at 12.30am.
More by this authorJade Edwards
This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)