Home   Dartford   News   Article

Tumble dryer fire at outbuilding, High Street, Swanley

By Sam Lennon

Fire crews were called to deal with a tumble dryer alight in a town centre.

It happened in an outbuilding in High Street, Swanley today (Friday).

Two fire engines were called out at 11.48pm.

Firefighters were called to the scene. Stock picture
Firefighters were called to the scene. Stock picture

Crews, wearing breathing apparatus, used a hose reel jet to put out the flames.

They were at the scene for half an hour.

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.


Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Follow us

Like Us on Facebook

Most popular

Kent Travel News

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More