Home   Deal   News   Article

Electrical fault causes fire in Porsche 911 on A20, Dover


More news, no ads

LEARN MORE

Firefighters were called to the A20 at Dover when a classic car caught alight while it was being driven into the town.

The driver of the Porsche 911 had to pull over on the side of the coastbound carriageway when he noticed the smell of burning at about 3pm yesterday (Saturday).

Kent Fire and Rescue Service. Stock image
Kent Fire and Rescue Service. Stock image

A crew from Dover Fire Station wore breathing apparatus to extinguished the flames using hose reels.

There were no injuries and it is believed the incident was caused by a electrical fault.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More