The ride connected with a teenage boy's death has been removed from a funfair.
Fairground bosses have taken it down at Pencester Gardens in Dover following the tragic death of Mackenzie Croxford-Cook yesterday.
The 14-year-old was killed after being seriously injured on the ride that was not operational at the time.
Forrest Amusements, which runs the funfair, confirmed it was being removed ahead of the fair's opening tomorrow.
The attractions had been due to open yesterday at midday, but will remain closed until the same time on Friday.
A spokeswoman for the family-run company said: "We are saddened by the recent incident that occurred yesterday at our funfair event in Pencester Gardens, Dover.
"We learned at approx 7.20am that a young local boy had incurred fatal injuries at the fair whilst the fair was closed to the public.
"An investigation has been carried out and we fully cooperated with the Health and Safety Executive who spent the day inspecting the whole of the fair and gave permission for us to re-open on Wednesday.
"Out of respect for the boy’s family, our decision was to remain closed on both Wednesday and Thursday. We will however open this Friday and Saturday at 12 noon to 8pm as originally planned."
The company also announced that it had dismantled the ride which was connected to Mackenzie's death.
Witnesses pictured the ride leaving the fenced-off area of the park a short time ago.
"Whilst Forrest Amusements or any of their rides and attractions were not at fault, we have taken the decision to close the ride involved again out of respect for the family," added the spokeswoman.
"Our thoughts and sympathy are with the boy’s family at this terrible time. As a family-run funfair, this incident has affected us all.
"We would like to thank all the emergency services that attended that day, who did everything they possibly could and we are very grateful to each and every one of them."
Forrest Amusements also thanked Dover District Council for its help - and members of the public for the "many messages, phone calls and support at this sad time".
"The safety and well-being of the public are our first priority," they added.
"We will continue to work tirelessly to keep our impeccable safety record on all rides and attractions."
Mackenzie is understood to have suffered fatal injuries following an accident on the fairground ride, which was not operating at the time.
Today, groups of his friends were seen attaching balloons and pictures to a bus shelter in Stenbrook Car Park, next to the park.
There are also bunches of flowers and candles on the floor, as well as messages and photographs of Mackenzie with friends and family.
One message reads: "To Mackenzie, you don't know how much people are gonna miss you.
"Shona and Dylan still message you. We all loved you Mackenzie."
Another said: "Rest in peace, you went too soon.
"Everyone misses you, I wish you were still here. I miss your hugs, smile, laugh and everything you do.
"You were too young."
A message taped to a bunch of flowers described the young teen as "always there for people to make them smile.
"I'm going to miss your smile... I will never forget you," it added.