Published: 17:56, 05 November 2020
| Updated: 19:21, 05 November 2020
A woman has been charged with 15 counts of theft after a suspected crime spree across Kent, Essex, London and Warwickshire.
Lucretia Stanescu was first linked to the theft of jewellery in Tenterden on Friday, October 30.
The 29-year-old was arrested on Monday and has since been charged with two counts relating to the theft of jewellery in the town.
Stanescu, of Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, has also been charged with 12 other counts of theft, as well as one count of attempted theft.
Those charges relate to:
• The theft of a phone in Upminster, east London on June 3.
• The theft of a phone in Grays, Essex on September 21.
• The theft of a phone in Maidstone on October 14.
• The theft of jewellery in Warwickshire on October 16.
• The theft of two phones in Rochester and Gillingham on October 17.
• The theft of a phone in Dover on October 19.
Stanescu appeared before Medway Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and was remanded in custody to appear at Canterbury Crown Court on Monday, December 7.
A 26-year-old man and a 21-year-old woman, both from the Dagenham area, who were also arrested as part of the investigation have been bailed until Tuesday, November 24.