Home   Folkestone   News   Article

Firefighters rescue trapped cat

A CAT had a lucky escape after fire broke out in the kitchen of a house in Folkestone. Firefighters wore breathing apparatus to rescue the pet which was trapped in an upstairs room of the house in Brabner Close, Crete Way Down.

Although the kitchen was badly damaged the two crews managed to prevent the blaze from spreading to the rest of the house.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More