Published: 16:34, 15 May 2019
| Updated: 21:54, 15 May 2019
A fire at a block of flats is being treated as arson by emergency crews.
Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to Brockman Road in Folkestone last night at around 11.40pm to reports of a blaze in a meter room in a block of flats.
Two fire engines attended, while crews used a hose reel jet to extinguish the inferno.
A result of the fire, a gas leak occurred and representatives from the gas board were sent to the scene to resolve the issue.
There were no reported injuries.
Firefighters managed to put out the blaze by 1am.
The cause is being treated as suspicious.
Police have been contacted for further comment.