Home   Herne Bay   News   Article

Pet dog treated after fire in Oyster Close, Herne Bay

ByLydia Chantler-Hicks

A dog has been given by oxygen therapy after a house fire caused by a dishwasher that caught alight.

Firefighters rushed to tackle a blaze at a property in Oyster Close - a cul-de-sac in Herne Bay - just after 1.30pm this afternoon.

Crews used a high-pressure hose jet to extinguish the flames.

The fire happened at a property in Oyster Close, Herne Bay. Pic: Google Street View (9741599)
The fire happened at a property in Oyster Close, Herne Bay. Pic: Google Street View (9741599)

A pet dog was given oxygen therapy after being affected by smoke.

Read more: All the latest news from Herne Bay

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More