Home   Herne Bay   News   Article

Herne Bay log cabin fire in garden in Poplar Drive

Fire crews have tackled a late-night log cabin blaze sparked by an electrical fault.

The cabin went up in flames just after 12.30am in Poplar Drive, Herne Bay.

Firefighters arrived at the scene to find the shed well alight before extinguishing the blaze.

Fire crews were called early this morning. Stock pic: KFRS
Fire crews were called early this morning. Stock pic: KFRS

It is thought the fire started due to a fault in the power supply.

No one is reported to have been injured.

Read more: All the latest news from Herne Bay

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More