Published: 06:00, 25 October 2019
| Updated: 08:26, 25 October 2019
Want to get your foot on the property ladder but are struggling to raise funds for a deposit? KentOnline is here to help.
We've compiled a list of the 10 cheapest houses in Kent available under Help to Buy.
The scheme, which helps people buy their first new-build house, sees the government lend up to 20% of the cost of the property.
This means house-hunters only need a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage to purchase the home.
More than 7,000 homes have been bought in Kent under Help to Buy since it was introduced six years ago.
The scheme remains hugely popular, and these houses below are likely to be snapped up soon...
1. Lucas Close, Queenborough, Sheppey, £210,000
It is one of 12 new homes being built in Lucas Close in Queenborough.
Deposit needed: £10,500
2. The Morden, High Street, Newington, near Sittingbourne, £221,950
Deposit needed: £11,097
3. Alkham Road, Temple Ewell, Dover, £235,000
Deposit needed: £11,750
4. The Souter at Dorman Avenue North, Aylesham, £239,950
Deposit needed: £11,997
5. Spring Wood Park, Sittingbourne, £240,000
Deposit needed: £12,000
6. Lywood Drive, Sittingbourne, £255,000
Another Sittingbourne property, The Rushton - a three-bedroom terraced house - is described as perfect for couples and growing families. It is part of Mill Place, on the former Sittingbourne paper mill site.
Deposit needed: £12,750
7. Westbere Edge, Canterbury, £260,000
Deposit needed: £13,000
8. Southwood Heights, Southwood Road, Ramsgate, £265,000
Deposit needed: £13,250
9. Great Chart, Ashford, £270,000
Deposit needed: £13,500
10. Faversham Lakes, Faversham, £279,955
Deposit needed: £13,997