Published: 08:35, 29 January 2022
| Updated: 08:37, 29 January 2022
Fire crews tackled a blaze in the roof of a house in Coxheath, near Maidstone, last night.
Emergency teams were called to Park Way just after 8.30pm on Friday after a fire broke out in the roof space of a two-storey home.
The fire was quickly brought under control by firefighters using breathing apparatus and a large fan used to push smoke and fumes out of the property.
The four fire engines which attended the incident were stood down just before 10pm.
There were no reports of any injuries, and the cause is thought to be accidental.